Tuesday, September 4, 2007

ClearCheckbook For Tracking "Your All Purchase And Deposits"

ClearCheckbook was originally created by Brandon O'Brien in June 2005 as an alternative to using excel to keep track of all my purchases and deposits. When I first created the program I didn't have any intention of releasing it as a site for others to use because it was pretty tailored to my needs. I wanted something simple that I could add my purchases and deposits to and also track my credit card purchases.
What's great about ClearCheckbook is that it's very simple and straight forward. This is the ideal way for high school or college aged people to learn how to manage their money. The reason I say high school or college aged is that they don't have as many finances to track as adults do and all the programs geared towards adults have an overabundance of useless features that someone who doesn't have a lot of finances would never use and just cause confusion.The best facet of ClearCheckbook is that the site is not cluttered with options and text you don’t need. Programs such as Quicken and Microsoft Money bombard the client with too many intimidating financial features while other sites charge high fees. ClearCheckbook is free and also help users create spending lists, set up bill reminders, and will import any existing records into the new format. Checkbot is the cherry on this sundae offering users who are out shopping to text an SMS (for free) to their account with the money spent.
More at:http://www.clearcheckbook.com/

No comments: