Monday, December 3, 2007

CollabTRAK was designed by web designers for web designers

What Company Is Offering:

CollabTRAK was designed by web designers for web designers. As web designers, they have a unique understanding of the difficulties in managing design projects and sorting through a bunch of emails from clients just to find a certain message or file that was sent to you. CollabTRAK keeps your design projects organized for you and your clients. Using CollabTRAK shows your clients that you are serious about their projects.
How It Works:

Link to CollabTRAK login straight from your homepage. Designers and clients can view and manage projects anytime from any web browser.No downloads needed. Designers have the option to send deliverables directly to clients via email from within CollabTRAK. Clients can send emails as well.Designers have full control over the info in project descriptions and notes. Send your clients links to contracts, invoices, mock-ups, etc.
You can sign-up for CollabTRAK whether or not you have a PayPal account. We integrated PayPal into CollabTRAK to make it easy for designers to accept payments seamlessly. Your CollabTRAK account comes pre-configured for PayPal payment acceptance, with no interaction needed on your part.
More at:http://www.collabtrak.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had a account now for a couple of months and I really like the way it's setup. I get to share files and chat with my other designers. My customers (called clients in CollabTRAK) get to send me files, leave notes, chat with me, send me emails, and most important - pay me! All from in CollabTRAK. I've been telling every other freelance designer I know about this website, so I guess I'm telling everyone some more now! :)

Ajay said...

Thanks for comment.