Thursday, January 24, 2008

My WeShow enables anyone to create their own compelling video portals on any subject and customize them with fresh video content

What Company Is Offering:
My WeShow enables anyone to create their own compelling video portals on any subject and customize them with fresh video content, discussions, sharp design, and interactive tools. My WeShow provides its users with templates and tools needed to find, publish, manage, and track their video content so that it can be viewed and discussed across the social network.

My WeShow provides two different approaches to simultaneously browsing and finding videos, a focused search of the previously selected quality videos WeShow editors have labeled and organized in seven languages and an extensive search of video content from more than 100 video sites including YouTube, Metacafe, Google Video, Spike, Vimeo, Break.com and Dailymotion.

Recent Updates:

WeShow (www.weshow.com), the human-powered guide to the online video universe, launched My WeShow, powerful video focused social network that enhances Internet users' online video experience. My WeShow combines the best of video entertainment with social interaction on the web, enabling users to find video, create personalized video communities, share opinions and content while also potentially making money. My WeShow gives users the power to easily become an editor and aggregator of their own video portal, not only finding videos from more than 100 video sites, but immediately adding them to their own My WeShow portal under new titles and descriptions that they have written themselves.
In launching My WeShow, WeShow is leading the industry by fully combining video content and social networking into an entertainment guide that provides a personalized view of the top quality videos from around the world.

More at:http://www.weshow.com/my

No comments: