Monday, July 27, 2009

blinka.me helps you meet people you’d like to meet again

What Company Is Offering:

blinka.me helps you meet people you’d like to meet again or people who've been to the same events. By sharing your moments on blinka.me you get a second chance to connect.

How It Works:

You're in a cafe or bar, you have a conversation with someone you find interesting. Simply end the conversation with “hey blinka.me and maybe we can meet up again”.

On blinka.me log a moment. Simply log the date, place and some reminders about the situation; what happened, something about you, them and you're done.

Wait for a match. If the other person enters the moment as well, then you'll both get an email notification that there's a match. Sometimes there may be several matches if you are in a popular location, so read through the matches to find the person you want to reconnect with.

More at:http://www.blinka.me/

No comments: