Tuesday, January 15, 2008

DrMove.com offers flat rate moving price all ONLINE at the convenience of your home, office, or anywhere you have Internet access

What Company Is Offering:
Customers log on to Dr. Move’s website, enter the number of items they want moved, and get an instant quote. Dr. Move e-mails customers a contract, which includes an inventory of items that are to be moved. Customers fax or e-mail the contract back to Dr. Move and pay for their reservations online. Customers can view and edit their reservation and inventory online at any time.

How It Works:

DrMove.com offers a revolutionary, GUARANTEED flat rate moving price all ONLINE at the convenience of your home, office, or anywhere you have Internet access.

Book your next move with Dr. Move and you’ll never need an “estimator” to come to your home or business to give you a price for your move. Our guaranteed, flat rate moving prices are BINDING, which means its 110% guaranteed not to change on your moving date.

Their revolutionary online software method eliminates the questionable pricing practices that many moving companies impose on you during your move. From their CEO down to the movers and drivers who handle your belongings, everyone is here for one purpose —to heal your moving pain.
More at:http://www.drmove.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is true!
I went online and got a price instantly and after the emailed me the price, I called them to reserve and they emailed me the paperwork, and they came on the day of the move.
My price stayed the same and they did a great job, they wrapped my furniture and took my bed apart, also disconected my washer & Dryer.
They did a great job!

Anonymous said...

I have use Drove after my mother uses them to move her from Austin to Waco Texas! After using DR. Move, I will not go back to another moving company for 3 reasons!

a. Give me binding quote online!
b. Price is giving fast and price will not change on day of your move! (If you have extra item not disclosed then you will have to pay extra for this item but if you moving list does not change the price will not change! I know I have use them few times now!
c. New trucks and clean trucks!