Monday, February 25, 2008

Google is currently developing a program that will make literally everything in the world accessible at the click of a button

Google is currently developing a program that will make literally everything in the world accessible at the click of a button. You will be able tag every book, movie, television, music, and radio broadcast.

"Hypothetically, let me say that I lost my car keys somewhere in the house and can not find them. I would be able to use the Google software to access my information and find the keys I mistakingly placed downstairs. You can now see why the announcement that Google plans to do this is not as scary as it sounds. It actually offers up a lot of potential for all of us. Now, for those who are worried about the software, you have somewhat of a reason to be."

Read Full Text at:http://www.dailyarticle.com/article_detail.php

No comments: